Tuesday, December 22, 2009

JB 4th week

Well i guess i need to update my blog, if not wil kena screw badly
hahaha
this is the 4th week i am at JB,
I just got 2 day off so i free to update my blog,
working is stress and tired, my work range from a production worker to a office job
there are always new things for me to learn

4th week , i still cant get used to the driving style here
hahaha
i think i need more patience in the typing job
i also very very weak in organize paper work, this really delay my finishing time

anyway
i wanna learn more and study more about the food industry

btw
I just went to Kl last weeked,
happy birthday to he ma and tting
for he ma, i give u very very big face leh, PURPOSELY go find u
where u can get such a nice fren?
wish u can find ur loved one asap
for tting, due to some prblm i cant celebrate with u paiseh
congratulation u graduated, wish u can find ur job asap and remeber to cherish those who love u and care about u

opps nearly forget ms kang, ur birthday at last thursday
haha, well, seriously need to thank for all the caring and the backup all the way
u ady done a lot, wish u can relax and cheers up

although abit unhappy in kl trip, but i still quite happy cause surrounded by frens and cna relax physically and mentally =)

i also bck to monash and meet Dr Siow, she suggested some scope for me to study which is frozen food, i tottally ignore this part during my fst lesson

well, i will try my best to update regularly
sorry guys =)
i love and miss u all
btw dong zhi kuai le
for those staying with family, wish u all happy
for those alone outside like me, remember to call bck home ya

wish my mum can healthy again, amitabha

No comments:

Post a Comment